Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Sweet Husband

Today at work we all are wearing red or pink for Valentine's Day. (It's our casual Friday) Well, everyone but me. Somehow I didn't get the memo and I showed up in my Leaver and Gardner Orthodontic t-shirt. I called Mike and told him just cause I felt dumb, and he offered to bring me something to wear. I told him not to drive all the way down here, it's ok. Well, I'm just sitting here on the phone and the girl next to me puts a call on hold for me. I picked it up.. it was Mike! He was out front with a new shirt, a pair of shoes and a heart ring my dad gave me the year he died. He went and bought me a nice red shirt from Target. I was wearing blue shoes cause I had a blue shirt, and he even brought me different shoes! I had sent him a text that I should have worn my dad's heart ring and so he brought that too! I feel bad.. he's so sweet. Thanks hunny.. I love you!!

4 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a sweet husband. I love that he did that for you. Makes you feel great! :)

Jill said...

That really is very thoughtful. What a sweetiy! I love your blog and I love adding new people to my list. We are mennig.blogspot.com

jodie@eighteen25 said...

oh. that was so sweet of him. what a great guy!

Anonymous said...

:) That's so sweet!!!! It really makes you feel special.