Monday, August 31, 2009

Logan and Kindergarten...

Logan had an emotional first week. He's upset I can't take him or pick him up, so he won't talk to me at lunch. They come and pick me up for lunch everyday. Luckily Mike can take him, but I have to work. I tried to explain this to him, but he's still upset. I'm hoping he'll settle in and do better. Also, according to Logan, he's the only one who hasn't got into trouble the first week. That's good, but kinda sad everyone else is being bad! He said he only likes Miss Driscoll a little bit cause she yells a lot.. let's hope that gets better too! Here's him on the first day.. he looks so grown up!


Logan at his desk.


Picking him up.. this is his teacher, Miss Driscoll.


My two handsome boys! Logan and his daddy!


Of course we had to end the day with some family shots! This one Maddie's trying a face!

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Hopefully he'll adjust and be happy to see you at lunch. Glad he isn't getting into trouble. Your kids are too cute.

Jess Warren said...

What a cute guy! Love the skull and crossbones shirt, by the way. Maddie's halfway funny face is hilarious!!
Looks like his teacher's focus should be more on being nice to the kids instead of showing off her cleavage at school!

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Your funny faced family pics crack me up!