Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day! Part One...

Mike had to work and my mother in law was in the hospital. Mike had to call in on Saturday to visit his mom in the hospital. So, he got to sleep with us Saturday night. The kids and I woke up earlier than him and I gave them their V-Day treats. We had fun making faces and playing bubbles. Then Mike got up and we headed down to the hospital. After a day there.. Mike headed off to work. I made some yummy treats and we exchanged cards. It was an ok day, and we got good news at the end of it.. Mike's mom got to go home! She's actually doing a lot better. We're very thankful for that!











2 comments:

Jess Warren said...

You're so crafty and thoughtful when it comes to this kind of stuff! Looks like you guys had fun. I have tons of memories from little things Mom would get us or do for us on V-Day. I think it is great that you make it special for Logan and Maddie.

Laci said...

oh thanks.. ya, i enjoy it.. i try!!